“Definitely work with them again!”
~ Brian P. ~
Daryl was thorough and knowledgeable. He pointed out everything that needed to be done concisely and understandably.
Pat was great. If we decide to have follow-on work done, we would like Pat to do the work. Thanks!
Darrell was extremely knowledgeable! He was outgoing and taught me how to keep my home in good working order. Thank you should be proud to have him working with your Company. Thank you for the wonderful service!
Patrick and his crew were on time and super professional. They got right to work and did an outstanding job that was completed on time. I am super happy with the result and highly recommend this company.
Patrick was super nice and explained the different parts of our chimney and their condition while he was working. Also, he was very accommodating to my curious toddler. Highly recommend them and will use them next year.
If ever there were more than 5 stars, they would be yours! The boys were wonderful – personable, thorough with our knotty problems, wonderful with clear explanations, and a great logical plan as to how to move forward. So much pressure is off my mind. Blessings to all of you.
Very professional. No high-pressure sales. Everything was explained well and there were pictures taken that backed up everything that was said to me as well. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you!
They come back until it’s done. Some parts were not in but they came back when they had the part(s). Something wasn’t quite done to their normal excellence, and they came back to make it right.
Rie & Gerald
There is a good chance my house could have burned down had it not been for Next Level Chimneys, let me explain…
We had a different company install a steel liner into our brick chimney/wood-burning stove setup. This company did not connect the steel liner to my stove exhaust, creating a situation where we were building substantial creosote deposits between the steel liner and the brick. We used our wood-burning stove for a year before our yearly safety inspection by Next Level Chimneys, and this problem was diagnosed…